Bring the following documentary requirements:
(1) TOR (Transcript of Records) inscribed with your picture. Original & Photocopied
(2) NSO birth certificate. Original & Photocopied
(3) Marriage Certificate. Original & photocopied (if you're married)
(4) Glue/Paste (very important)
Pay for the following:
These are all available @ PRC station
(1) Exam Fee [900php]
(2) Passport Picture (4pcs) [70php]
(3) Metered Stamped Envelope (2pcs) [34php]
(4) Notary / Notarization [40php]
(5) Community Tax Certificate (Sedula)
This walkthrough will help you save one of your most valuable resources: TIME! The instructions written on the tarp of PRC is a bit confusing and definitely not noob friendly. You wanna do this the "fast" and "efficient" way, read these. If you wanna rely on your own shell, stop reading.
(1) PRC Bulletin Boards (copy your appropriate codes)
- Course Code - BSSED(secondary) or BEED(elementary)
- School Code - College/University you've graduated
- Board Code - Look for the "Professional Teacher"
- Rurban Code - Your appropriate location/locality
(2) APPLICATION FROM
- Fill it out, completely
- Place your Right thumb mark
- Paste two of your passport pictures w/ full name
- Have your application meter stamped
- If you fail to do the stated steps, the evaluator will definitely ask you to go back and do these.
Bring your TOR (original©), Birth certificate (original©), accomplished Application form, & Sedula
Be sure your papers (TOR, Birth Cert., & Application) do NOT have any conflict information, because its gonna be the end of the day for you if you have misleading data.
(4) After a successful evaluation, you will receive a white registration card.
-fill it out, paste passport picture, thumb mark, and sign
-Exam fee is 900php
-Notarize your completed & evaluated Application form.
This is the last part of your stay @ PRC. Be sure you bring the following:
- Completed, evaluated, and notarized Application form (attached TOR & B. Certificate)
- White Registration Card
- 2 pcs stamped, metered mailing envelope
After that, expect a letter of further instructions by PRC whether your application is denied or approved. If it was approved, you will receive more info about your schedule, school to take your LET, etc.
Verify your school/building assignment posted 2-3 days before the first day of the examination @ the PRC. Bring your Notice of Admission & Credentials
Then visit your school/building assignment for environment and transport familiarization.
What to bring on EXAMINATION DAY(S):
- Notice of Admission
- Application Stab
- PRC Official Receipt
- Two or more pencils (No.2)
- Ballpens with BLACK INK only
- One piece Metered-Stamp Window Envelope
- One piece Long Brown Envelope
- One Piece Long Transparent (non-colored) Plastic Envelope
What to wear on EXAMINATION DAY(S):
- MALE - school uniform/white polo shirt or T-shirt (tucked-in)
- FEMALE - school uniform/white blouse or T-shirt
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO EXAMINEES:
(1.) Report to the test center before 6:30am on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat numbers.
(2) Late examinees will NOT be admitted
(3) (Atted to your personal needs before the start of examination in every subject. No examinee will be allowed to go out of the examination room while the exam is in progress.
(4) Always put your answer sheet on top of the armchair while taking the exam.
(5) Stop answering the test questions at the end of the time allotted for the subject. Arrange your test papers as follows: (a) Notice of Admission, (b) Answer Sheet, and © Test Questionnaire.
(6) Do not leave the room until (a) your answer sheet and test question set are received by the room watchers, (b) you have signed, indicated the time and set (A or B) on the Examinees Record of Attendance, and © the lower portion of your Notice of Admission (Certification of Receipt of Test
(7) Papers) is signed by the Room Watchers and returned to you.
Source : PRC
Updated: July 2015