* TEST BEGINS HERE *
DIRECTIONS: Choose from among the suggested answers the word that means most nearly the same as the word in capital letters. On your Answer Sheet, shade completely the box that corresponds to your answer.
1. Nuclear power must be unfavorable because the waster from nuclear reactions is highly fatal to life and unfriendly to the environment.
2. Chlorofluorocarbons are popular as propellants and solvents because they are
3. Monoculture cropping or planting a single crop in a large area is not advisable because it
4. Which of the following is the major cause of coral-reef destruction?
5. Putting up dams along rivers negatively affect on marine fishes because
6. The government is established for the furtherance and guarantees of certain inalienabale human rights.
7. The court has resisted the clamor to issue a temporary injunction for the sake of
8. From the extensive date gathered in the Philippines for the period 1990-1995, there are indications that some rivers are still relatively clean particularly in Mindanao
9. In being economical, one must decide where the best place to begin really in some families engage in petty economic that requires effort disproportionate to the
10. Education is not a preparation for life, it is life itself.
SHOW THE ANSWERS
Question 1: The correct answer is Answer A.
Question 2: The correct answer is Answer A.
Question 3: The correct answer is Answer A.
Question 4: The correct answer is Answer C.
Question 5: The correct answer is Answer D.
Question 6: The correct answer is Answer E.
Question 7: The correct answer is Answer B.
Question 8: The correct answer is Answer B.
Question 9: The correct answer is Answer C.
Question 10: The correct answer is Answer B.