If you are interested to apply as enlisted personnel and commissionship to the Philippine Coast Guard Service here are the list qualifications and requirements:
How to get Qualified in PCG:
- Candidates must be a natural born Filipino
- Good Moral Character
- 18 - 26 years old for NON-OFFICER
- 21 - 26 years old for OFFICER
- 5'0 for both Male and Female applicants
- Physically and Mentally Fit for Training
- At least 72 Units or with two years TESDA training relevant to shipboard assignment in College for Non-Officer
- Baccalaureate Degree holder for Officer and with skills
- Relevant to the functions of Coast Guard
- For those interested in a commissioned officer’s position, applicants should be a PRC license holder or owns a Civil Service eligibility upon application.
Initial REQUIREMENTS for examination:
- NSO Birth Certificate (Certified True Copy)
- Transcript of Records (TOR), (Certified True Copy)
- Diploma (Certified True Copy)
- 2x2 ID Picture (White Background)
- 1 Long White Folder
- Blue Ballpen
Procedures for application and training:
(2) On the day of the examinations, prospective applicants are instructed to come in casual attire, bringing with them a ballpen and a pencil as well as the initial requirements like the NSO issued Birth Certificate, Transcript of Records, Diploma, 2 pieces of 2x2 ID pictures and PRC license for those who aspire to the commissioned officers position.
(3) Those who pass the initial screening are to take the PCG Aptitude Test
(4) Applicants who successfully passed the PCGABT shall undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Dental Examination, NP Test and Medical Examination which part of the Recruitment Process.
Guidelines for PFT are as follows:
b) PFT to all Manila Applicants will be scheduled by the Special Service Office in coordination with the Recruitment Branch. Only 100 applicants per day will be accommodated for PFT by the SSO.First to undergo the PFT will be the first 100 applicants, followed by the next 100 applicants, and so on.
c) PFT to applicants from PCG Districts will be scheduled by the District Athletic Officer and shall be posted on the PCG Official FB Account, www.facebook.com/pcgrecruitmentbranch.
d) All applicants should have a duly notarized Physical Fitness and Release of Liability (PFRL) Form before conduct of PFT. NO PFRL, NO PFT shall be strictly implemented. PFRL can be downloaded from www.coastguard.gov.ph
e) Applicants shall ensure that their processing will be signed by the Athletic Officer after the conduct of PFT.
f) Applicants who will not appear on their PFT schedule, shall be re-scheduled on a later day.
g) Applicants from PCG Districts who opts to process their application in Manila shall be scheduled for PFT after finishing the PFT of all Manila Applicants.
Coast Guard Districts Walk-through
You may apply at the following Coast Guard Districts near you.
Coast Guard District National Capital Region-Central Luzon (CGDNCR-CL)
Muelle Dela Industria, Farola Compound, Binondo, Manila
Telephone: (02) 243-0474 / 243-0465 / 245-7056
Coast Guard District Central Eastern Visayas (CGDCEV)
Address: Arellano Boulevard,Cebu City
Telephone: (032) 416-6208
Coast Guard District South Western Mindanao (CGDSWM)
Address: Port Area, Zamboanga City
Telephone: (062) 993-1004
Coast Guard District Palawan (CGDPAL)
Address: Barangay Liwanag, Port Area, Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Telephone: (048) 433-2974
Coast Guard District Southern Tagalog (CGDSTL)
Address: Sta. Clara, Batangas City
Telefax: (043) 300-2949
Coast Guard District Western Visayas (CGDWV)
Address: Bo. Obrero, Iloilo City
Telefax: (033) 337-6029
Coast Guard District Northern Luzon (CGDNLZ)
Address: Poro Point, San Fernando City, La Union
Telefax: (072) 700-4474
Coast Guard District South Eastern Mindanao (CGDSEM)
Address: KM -10 Sasa Wharf, Davao City
Telefax: (082) 235-0002
Coast Guard District Bicol (CGDBCL)
Address: Naval Base Rawis, Legaspi City
Telefax: (052) 820-6346
Coast Guard District Northern Mindanao (CGDNM)
Address: Corrales Extension, Macabalan, Cagayan De Oro, City
Telefax: (088) 231-6634
Philippine Coast Guard video:
The PCG 113th Anniversary
Posted by Tanod Baybayin ng Pilipinas on Tuesday, October 14, 2014
Source : Tanod Baybayin ng Pilipinas / Philippine Coast Guard